Tuscaloosa Social Security Office
The Tuscaloosa Social Security office located at 2005 University Blvd offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Tuscaloosa SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Tuscaloosa Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Tuscaloosa Social Security phone number?
- What are the Tuscaloosa Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Tuscaloosa SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Tuscaloosa SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Tuscaloosa office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Tuscaloosa Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Tuscaloosa office?
Tuscaloosa, AL SSA Office Address
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
Tuscaloosa AL SSA Office Phone Number
Tuscaloosa AL SSA Office Website
Tuscaloosa AL Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Tuscaloosa Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM