Pasadena Social Security Office
The Pasadena Social Security office located at 104 N Mentor Avenue offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Pasadena SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Pasadena Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Pasadena Social Security phone number?
- What are the Pasadena Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Pasadena SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Pasadena SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Pasadena office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Pasadena Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Pasadena office?
Pasadena, CA SSA Office Address
Pasadena, CA 91106
Pasadena CA SSA Office Phone Number
Pasadena CA SSA Office Website
Pasadena CA Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Pasadena Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM