San Diego Social Security Office
The San Diego Social Security office located at 1333 Front Street offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local San Diego SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the San Diego Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the San Diego Social Security phone number?
- What are the San Diego Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the San Diego SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the San Diego SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the San Diego office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the San Diego Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the San Diego office?
San Diego, CA SSA Office Address
San Diego, CA 92101
San Diego CA SSA Office Phone Number
Office Phone: (800) 772-1213
San Diego CA SSA Office Website
San Diego CA Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the San Diego Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM