Washington Social Security Office
The Washington Social Security office located at 1905-B 9th St Ne offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Washington SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Washington Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Washington Social Security phone number?
- What are the Washington Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Washington SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Washington SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Washington office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Washington Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Washington office?
Washington, DC SSA Office Address
Washington, DC 20018
Washington DC SSA Office Phone Number
Washington DC SSA Office Website
Washington DC Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Washington Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM