Freeport Social Security Office
The Freeport Social Security office located at 4 E Linden St offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Freeport SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Freeport Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Freeport Social Security phone number?
- What are the Freeport Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Freeport SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Freeport SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Freeport office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Freeport Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Freeport office?
Freeport, IL SSA Office Address
Freeport, IL 61032
Freeport IL SSA Office Phone Number
Freeport IL SSA Office Website
Freeport IL Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Freeport Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM