Lafayette Social Security Office
The Lafayette Social Security office located at 10 S. 2nd St offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Lafayette SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Lafayette Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Lafayette Social Security phone number?
- What are the Lafayette Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Lafayette SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Lafayette SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Lafayette office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Lafayette Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Lafayette office?
Lafayette, IN SSA Office Address
Lafayette, IN 47901
Lafayette IN SSA Office Phone Number
Lafayette IN SSA Office Website
Lafayette IN Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Lafayette Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM