Burlington Social Security Office
The Burlington Social Security office located at 3920 Division St offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Burlington SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Burlington Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Burlington Social Security phone number?
- What are the Burlington Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Burlington SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Burlington SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Burlington office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Burlington Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Burlington office?
Burlington, IA SSA Office Address
Burlington, IA 52601
Burlington IA SSA Office Phone Number
Burlington IA SSA Office Website
Burlington IA Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Burlington Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM