Wichita Social Security Office
The Wichita Social Security office located at 3216 N Cypress St offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Wichita SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Wichita Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Wichita Social Security phone number?
- What are the Wichita Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Wichita SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Wichita SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Wichita office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Wichita Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Wichita office?
Wichita, KS SSA Office Address
Wichita, KS 67226
Wichita KS SSA Office Phone Number
Wichita KS SSA Office Website
Wichita KS Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Wichita Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM