Auburn Social Security Office
The Auburn Social Security office located at 600 Turner Street offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Auburn SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Auburn Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Auburn Social Security phone number?
- What are the Auburn Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Auburn SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Auburn SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Auburn office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Auburn Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Auburn office?
Auburn, ME SSA Office Address
Auburn, ME 04210
Auburn ME SSA Office Phone Number
Auburn ME SSA Office Website
Auburn ME Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Auburn Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM