Baltimore Social Security Office
The Baltimore Social Security office located at 711 West 40th Street offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Baltimore SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Baltimore Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Baltimore Social Security phone number?
- What are the Baltimore Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Baltimore SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Baltimore SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Baltimore office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Baltimore Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Baltimore office?
Baltimore, MD SSA Office Address
Baltimore, MD 21211
Baltimore MD SSA Office Phone Number
Baltimore MD SSA Office Website
Baltimore MD Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Baltimore Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM