Union Social Security Office
The Union Social Security office located at 855 Lehigh Ave offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Union SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Union Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Union Social Security phone number?
- What are the Union Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Union SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Union SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Union office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Union Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Union office?
Union, NJ SSA Office Address
Union, NJ 07083
Union NJ SSA Office Phone Number
Union NJ SSA Office Website
Union NJ Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Union Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM