Cleveland Social Security Office
The Cleveland Social Security office located at 1240 E 9th St offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Cleveland SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Cleveland Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Cleveland Social Security phone number?
- What are the Cleveland Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Cleveland SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Cleveland SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Cleveland office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Cleveland Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Cleveland office?
Cleveland, OH SSA Office Address
Cleveland, OH 44199
Cleveland OH SSA Office Phone Number
Cleveland OH SSA Office Website
Cleveland OH Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Cleveland Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM