Indiana Social Security Office
The Indiana Social Security office located at 1265 Wayne Ave offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Indiana SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Indiana Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Indiana Social Security phone number?
- What are the Indiana Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Indiana SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Indiana SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Indiana office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Indiana Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Indiana office?
Indiana, PA SSA Office Address
Indiana, PA 15701
Indiana PA SSA Office Phone Number
Indiana PA SSA Office Website
Indiana PA Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Indiana Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM