Philadelphia Social Security Office
The Philadelphia Social Security office located at 4240 Market Street offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Philadelphia SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Philadelphia Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Philadelphia Social Security phone number?
- What are the Philadelphia Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Philadelphia SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Philadelphia SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Philadelphia office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Philadelphia Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Philadelphia office?
Philadelphia, PA SSA Office Address
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Philadelphia PA SSA Office Phone Number
Philadelphia PA SSA Office Website
Philadelphia PA Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Philadelphia Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM