Social Security Office Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 6117 Station St 15206
Social Security office Pittsburgh, PA located at 6117 Station St offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as Social Security disability benefits information and resources for applying for SSDI in Pittsburgh, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about this local Pittsburgh Social Security office, including the address, hours of operation, phone number, and making appointment.
Social Security Office Pittsburgh Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Pittsburgh Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Pittsburgh Social Security phone number?
- What are the Pittsburgh Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Pittsburgh SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Pittsburgh SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Pittsburgh office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Pittsburgh Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Pittsburgh office?
Social Security Office Pittsburgh, PA Address
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Pittsburgh PA Social Security Office Phone Number
Pittsburgh PA SSA Office Website
Pittsburgh Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Pittsburgh Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operation.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Common Searches: Social Security Office Pittsburgh, PA, Social Security Phone Number, Social Security Appointment, Social Security Office Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Near Me