Providence Social Security Office
The Providence Social Security office located at One Empire Plaza offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Providence SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Providence Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Providence Social Security phone number?
- What are the Providence Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Providence SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Providence SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Providence office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Providence Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Providence office?
Providence, RI SSA Office Address
Providence, RI 02903
Providence RI SSA Office Phone Number
Office Phone: (877) 402-0808
Providence RI SSA Office Website
Providence RI Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Providence Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM