Petersburg Social Security Office
The Petersburg Social Security office located at 111 S Grove St Suite 3 offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Petersburg SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Petersburg Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Petersburg Social Security phone number?
- What are the Petersburg Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Petersburg SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Petersburg SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Petersburg office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Petersburg Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Petersburg office?
Petersburg, WV SSA Office Address
Petersburg, WV 26847
Petersburg WV SSA Office Phone Number
Office Phone: (877) 405-2885
Petersburg WV SSA Office Website
Petersburg WV Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Petersburg Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM