Superior Social Security Office
The Superior Social Security office located at 4221 Tower Ave offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Superior SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Superior Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Superior Social Security phone number?
- What are the Superior Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Superior SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Superior SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Superior office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Superior Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Superior office?
Superior, WI SSA Office Address
Superior, WI 54880
Superior WI SSA Office Phone Number
Superior WI SSA Office Website
Superior WI Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Superior Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM