Birmingham Social Security Office
The Birmingham Social Security office located at 1972 Gadsden Hwy. offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Birmingham SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Birmingham Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Birmingham Social Security phone number?
- What are the Birmingham Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Birmingham SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Birmingham SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Birmingham office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Birmingham Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Birmingham office?
Birmingham, AL SSA Office Address
Birmingham, AL 35235
Birmingham AL SSA Office Phone Number
Birmingham AL SSA Office Website
Birmingham AL Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Birmingham Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM