Tucson Social Security Office
The Tucson Social Security office located at 88 W 38th St offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Tucson SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Tucson Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Tucson Social Security phone number?
- What are the Tucson Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Tucson SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Tucson SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Tucson office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Tucson Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Tucson office?
Tucson, AZ SSA Office Address
Tucson, AZ 85713
Tucson AZ SSA Office Phone Number
Tucson AZ SSA Office Website
Tucson AZ Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Tucson Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM