Social Security Office Melbourne, Florida Near Me
Are you looking for the nearest Social Security Administration Office (SSA) in Melbourne, Florida?
Below are SSA office locations near Melbourne, Florida. Find the phone number, address, office hours, and other information about the local Melbourne, Florida SSA office.
If you have visited a local Social Security office in Melbourne, Florida, please take a few moments to review the office so that other visitors know what to expect when visiting!
Local Melbourne, Florida Social Security office provides the following services:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for Social Security Disability – SSDI OR, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Melbourne, Florida
- Apply for Medicare in Melbourne, Florida
- Help with Medicare prescription drugs in Melbourne, Florida
- Check on disability application status
- Appeal a disability decision
- Obtain Social Security forms
- Obtain Publications
- Obtain an SSN Card
- Get A Replacement SSN Card
- Obtain a replacement Medicare card
Social Security Offices Melbourne, Florida Near Me
- Social Security Office Port St Lucie Near Me 34952 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Sebring Near Me 33870 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Vero Beach Near Me 32960 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Winter Haven Near Me 33881 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Kissimmee Near Me 34744 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Cocoa Near Me 32926 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Orlando Near Me 32812 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Lake Mary Near Me 32746 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Deland Near Me 32720 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Port Orange Near Me 32127 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
Social Security Office Melbourne, Florida Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Local Phone Number For The Social Security Office In Melbourne, Florida?
You can call toll-free at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
What Services Can The Local Melbourne, Florida Social Security Office Provide?
- Apply for a Social Security number;
- Check on your earnings record;
- Apply for Social Security benefits, SSI, hospital insurance protection, and extra help with Medicare prescription drug costs;
- Enroll for medical insurance;
- Receive assistance in applying for food stamps; and
- Get full information about individual and family rights and obligations under the law.
Note: There is no charge for the services of the SSA office staff.
How Do I Apply For A New Or Replacement Social Security Number (SSN) In Melbourne, Florida?
You can get an original Social Security card or a replacement card if yours is lost or stolen. There is no charge for a Social Security card. This service is free from the SSA.
You can use a my Social Security account to request a replacement Social Security card online if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen age 18 years or older with a U.S. mailing address;
- Are not requesting a name change or any other change to your card; and
- Have a driver’s license or a state-issued identification card from one of the states listed.
You must show the required documents if you cannot apply for a card online. We need to see different documents depending on your citizenship and the type of card you request.
See Learn What Documents You Need to find out what documents you must show. Fill out and print an Application for a Social Security Card; and take or mail your application and documents to your local Social Security office.
How Do I Schedule, Reschedule Or Cancel An Appointment At The Melbourne, Florida Social Security Office?
- Spouses; and
If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by:
Calling us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday; or Contacting your local Social Security office.”
Melbourne, Florida Additional ResourcesDisability Offices in Melbourne, Florida
Social Security Disability Attorney Melbourne, Florida
USPS Post Office Near Me Melbourne, Florida
Home Insurance Rates Melbourne, Florida
Car Insurance Rates Melbourne, Florida
Shop and Compare Insurance Rates
DUI Lawyers in Melbourne, Florida
Melbourne, Florida Training ResourcesNursing Programs in Melbourne, Florida
Florida Life Coach Training