Social Security Office Mount Prospect, Illinois Near Me
Are you looking for the nearest Social Security Administration Office (SSA) in Mount Prospect, Illinois?
Below are SSA office locations near Mount Prospect, Illinois. Find the phone number, address, office hours, and other information about the local Mount Prospect, Illinois SSA office.
If you have visited a local Social Security office in Mount Prospect, Illinois, please take a few moments to review the office so that other visitors know what to expect when visiting!
Local Mount Prospect, Illinois Social Security office provides the following services:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for Social Security Disability – SSDI OR, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Apply for Medicare in Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Help with Medicare prescription drugs in Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Check on disability application status
- Appeal a disability decision
- Obtain Social Security forms
- Obtain Publications
- Obtain an SSN Card
- Get A Replacement SSN Card
- Obtain a replacement Medicare card
Social Security Offices Mount Prospect, Illinois Near Me
- Social Security Office Hillside Near Me 60162 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Bloomingdale Near Me 60108 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Chicago Near Me 60630 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Evanston Near Me 60201 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Mount Prospect Near Me 60056 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
Social Security Office Mount Prospect, Illinois Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Local Phone Number For The Social Security Office In Mount Prospect, Illinois?
You can call toll-free at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
What Services Can The Local Mount Prospect, Illinois Social Security Office Provide?
- Apply for a Social Security number;
- Check on your earnings record;
- Apply for Social Security benefits, SSI, hospital insurance protection, and extra help with Medicare prescription drug costs;
- Enroll for medical insurance;
- Receive assistance in applying for food stamps; and
- Get full information about individual and family rights and obligations under the law.
Note: There is no charge for the services of the SSA office staff.
How Do I Apply For A New Or Replacement Social Security Number (SSN) In Mount Prospect, Illinois?
You can get an original Social Security card or a replacement card if yours is lost or stolen. There is no charge for a Social Security card. This service is free from the SSA.
You can use a my Social Security account to request a replacement Social Security card online if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen age 18 years or older with a U.S. mailing address;
- Are not requesting a name change or any other change to your card; and
- Have a driver’s license or a state-issued identification card from one of the states listed.
You must show the required documents if you cannot apply for a card online. We need to see different documents depending on your citizenship and the type of card you request.
See Learn What Documents You Need to find out what documents you must show. Fill out and print an Application for a Social Security Card; and take or mail your application and documents to your local Social Security office.
How Do I Schedule, Reschedule Or Cancel An Appointment At The Mount Prospect, Illinois Social Security Office?
- Spouses; and
If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by:
Calling us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday; or Contacting your local Social Security office.”
Mount Prospect, Illinois Additional ResourcesDisability Offices in Mount Prospect, Illinois
Social Security Disability Attorney Mount Prospect, Illinois
USPS Post Office Near Me Mount Prospect, Illinois
Home Insurance Rates Mount Prospect, Illinois
Car Insurance Rates Mount Prospect, Illinois
Shop and Compare Insurance Rates
DUI Lawyers in Mount Prospect, Illinois
Mount Prospect, Illinois Training ResourcesNursing Programs in Mount Prospect, Illinois
Illinois Life Coach Training