Social Security Office Spencer, Iowa Near Me
Are you looking for the nearest Social Security Administration Office (SSA) in Spencer, Iowa?
Below are SSA office locations near Spencer, Iowa. Find the phone number, address, office hours, and other information about the local Spencer, Iowa SSA office.
If you have visited a local Social Security office in Spencer, Iowa, please take a few moments to review the office so that other visitors know what to expect when visiting!
Local Spencer, Iowa Social Security office provides the following services:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for Social Security Disability – SSDI OR, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Spencer, Iowa
- Apply for Medicare in Spencer, Iowa
- Help with Medicare prescription drugs in Spencer, Iowa
- Check on disability application status
- Appeal a disability decision
- Obtain Social Security forms
- Obtain Publications
- Obtain an SSN Card
- Get A Replacement SSN Card
- Obtain a replacement Medicare card
Social Security Offices Spencer, Iowa Near Me
- Social Security Office Carroll Near Me 51401 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Fort Dodge Near Me 50501 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Storm Lake Near Me 50588 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Spencer Near Me 51301 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Fairmont Near Me 56031 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
Social Security Office Spencer, Iowa Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Local Phone Number For The Social Security Office In Spencer, Iowa?
You can call toll-free at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
What Services Can The Local Spencer, Iowa Social Security Office Provide?
- Apply for a Social Security number;
- Check on your earnings record;
- Apply for Social Security benefits, SSI, hospital insurance protection, and extra help with Medicare prescription drug costs;
- Enroll for medical insurance;
- Receive assistance in applying for food stamps; and
- Get full information about individual and family rights and obligations under the law.
Note: There is no charge for the services of the SSA office staff.
How Do I Apply For A New Or Replacement Social Security Number (SSN) In Spencer, Iowa?
You can get an original Social Security card or a replacement card if yours is lost or stolen. There is no charge for a Social Security card. This service is free from the SSA.
You can use a my Social Security account to request a replacement Social Security card online if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen age 18 years or older with a U.S. mailing address;
- Are not requesting a name change or any other change to your card; and
- Have a driver’s license or a state-issued identification card from one of the states listed.
You must show the required documents if you cannot apply for a card online. We need to see different documents depending on your citizenship and the type of card you request.
See Learn What Documents You Need to find out what documents you must show. Fill out and print an Application for a Social Security Card; and take or mail your application and documents to your local Social Security office.
How Do I Schedule, Reschedule Or Cancel An Appointment At The Spencer, Iowa Social Security Office?
- Spouses; and
If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by:
Calling us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday; or Contacting your local Social Security office.”
Spencer, Iowa Additional ResourcesDisability Offices in Spencer, Iowa
Social Security Disability Attorney Spencer, Iowa
USPS Post Office Near Me Spencer, Iowa
Home Insurance Rates Spencer, Iowa
Car Insurance Rates Spencer, Iowa
Shop and Compare Insurance Rates
DUI Lawyers in Spencer, Iowa
Spencer, Iowa Training ResourcesNursing Programs in Spencer, Iowa
Iowa Life Coach Training