Augusta Social Security Office
The Augusta Social Security office located at 330 Civic Center Dr offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Augusta SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Augusta Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Augusta Social Security phone number?
- What are the Augusta Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Augusta SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Augusta SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Augusta office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Augusta Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Augusta office?
Augusta, ME SSA Office Address
Augusta, ME 04330
Augusta ME SSA Office Phone Number
Augusta ME SSA Office Website
Augusta ME Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Augusta Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM