Frederick Social Security Office
The Frederick Social Security office located at 5340 Spectrum Drive offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Frederick SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Frederick Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Frederick Social Security phone number?
- What are the Frederick Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Frederick SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Frederick SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Frederick office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Frederick Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Frederick office?
Frederick, MD SSA Office Address
Frederick, MD 21703
Frederick MD SSA Office Phone Number
Frederick MD SSA Office Website
Frederick MD Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Frederick Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM