Duluth Social Security Office
The Duluth Social Security office located at 130 W Superior St offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Duluth SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Duluth Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Duluth Social Security phone number?
- What are the Duluth Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Duluth SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Duluth SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Duluth office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Duluth Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Duluth office?
Duluth, MN SSA Office Address
Duluth, MN 55802
Duluth MN SSA Office Phone Number
Duluth MN SSA Office Website
Duluth MN Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Duluth Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM