St Paul Social Security Office
The St Paul Social Security office located at 332 Minnesota St offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local St Paul SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the St Paul Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the St Paul Social Security phone number?
- What are the St Paul Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the St Paul SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the St Paul SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the St Paul office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the St Paul Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the St Paul office?
St Paul, MN SSA Office Address
St Paul, MN 55101
St Paul MN SSA Office Phone Number
St Paul MN SSA Office Website
St Paul MN Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the St Paul Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM