Jackson Social Security Office
The Jackson Social Security office located at 100 W Capitol Street offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Jackson SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Jackson Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Jackson Social Security phone number?
- What are the Jackson Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Jackson SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Jackson SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Jackson office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Jackson Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Jackson office?
Jackson, MS SSA Office Address
Jackson, MS 39269
Jackson MS SSA Office Phone Number
Office Phone: (866) 331-8135
Jackson MS SSA Office Website
Jackson MS Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Jackson Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM