Social Security Office Keene, New Hampshire Near Me
Are you looking for the nearest Social Security Administration Office (SSA) in Keene, New Hampshire?
Below are SSA office locations near Keene, New Hampshire. Find the phone number, address, office hours, and other information about the local Keene, New Hampshire SSA office.
If you have visited a local Social Security office in Keene, New Hampshire, please take a few moments to review the office so that other visitors know what to expect when visiting!
Local Keene, New Hampshire Social Security office provides the following services:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for Social Security Disability – SSDI OR, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Keene, New Hampshire
- Apply for Medicare in Keene, New Hampshire
- Help with Medicare prescription drugs in Keene, New Hampshire
- Check on disability application status
- Appeal a disability decision
- Obtain Social Security forms
- Obtain Publications
- Obtain an SSN Card
- Get A Replacement SSN Card
- Obtain a replacement Medicare card
Social Security Offices Keene, New Hampshire Near Me
- Social Security Office Gardner Near Me 01440 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Fitchburg Near Me 01420 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Keene Near Me 03431 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Manchester Near Me 03101 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Concord Near Me 03301 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
Social Security Office Keene, New Hampshire Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Local Phone Number For The Social Security Office In Keene, New Hampshire?
You can call toll-free at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
What Services Can The Local Keene, New Hampshire Social Security Office Provide?
- Apply for a Social Security number;
- Check on your earnings record;
- Apply for Social Security benefits, SSI, hospital insurance protection, and extra help with Medicare prescription drug costs;
- Enroll for medical insurance;
- Receive assistance in applying for food stamps; and
- Get full information about individual and family rights and obligations under the law.
Note: There is no charge for the services of the SSA office staff.
How Do I Apply For A New Or Replacement Social Security Number (SSN) In Keene, New Hampshire?
You can get an original Social Security card or a replacement card if yours is lost or stolen. There is no charge for a Social Security card. This service is free from the SSA.
You can use a my Social Security account to request a replacement Social Security card online if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen age 18 years or older with a U.S. mailing address;
- Are not requesting a name change or any other change to your card; and
- Have a driver’s license or a state-issued identification card from one of the states listed.
You must show the required documents if you cannot apply for a card online. We need to see different documents depending on your citizenship and the type of card you request.
See Learn What Documents You Need to find out what documents you must show. Fill out and print an Application for a Social Security Card; and take or mail your application and documents to your local Social Security office.
How Do I Schedule, Reschedule Or Cancel An Appointment At The Keene, New Hampshire Social Security Office?
- Spouses; and
If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by:
Calling us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday; or Contacting your local Social Security office.”
Keene, New Hampshire Additional ResourcesDisability Offices in Keene, New Hampshire
Social Security Disability Attorney Keene, New Hampshire
USPS Post Office Near Me Keene, New Hampshire
Home Insurance Rates Keene, New Hampshire
Car Insurance Rates Keene, New Hampshire
Shop and Compare Insurance Rates
DUI Lawyers in Keene, New Hampshire
Keene, New Hampshire Training ResourcesNursing Programs in Keene, New Hampshire
New Hampshire Life Coach Training