SSA Office Locations In Santa Fe, New Mexico
Santa Fe, New Mexico Social Security Offices Near Me
Are you looking for the nearest Santa Fe, New Mexico Social Security Administration Office?
Below are office locations nearest to Santa Fe, New Mexico. Our office location listings include the phone number, address, hours that the office is open and reviews of the office.
If you have visited a local Santa Fe, New Mexico Social Security office please take a few moments to review the office so that other visitors have an idea of what to expect when visiting!
Your local Santa Fe, New Mexico Social Security office provides the following services:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for Social Security Disability – SSDI OR, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Apply for Medicare in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Help with Medicare prescription drugs in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Check on disability application status
- Appeal a disability decision
- Obtain Social Security forms
- Obtain Publications
- Obtain an SSN Card
- Get A Replacement SSN Card
- Obtain replacement Medicare card
We Found The Following Social Security Offices Near Santa Fe, New Mexico
Social Security Offices Near Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Agua Fria Social Security Offices
- Tesuque Social Security Offices
- CaÃƒÂ±ada de los Alamos Social Security Offices
- CaÂ±ada de los Alamos Social Security Offices
- La Cienega Social Security Offices
Santa Fe, New Mexico Social Security Office Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Local Phone Number For The Social Security Office In Santa Fe, New Mexico?
You can call us toll-free at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
By calling 1-800-772-1213, you can use our automated telephone services to get recorded information and conduct some business 24 hours a day. If you cannot handle your business through our automated services, you can speak to a Social Security representative between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Generally, you’ll have a shorter wait time if you call during the week after Tuesday. If you are deaf or hard of hearing, call our toll-free TTY number, 1-800-325-0778, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.”
What Services Can The Local Santa Fe, New Mexico Social Security Office Provide?
- Apply for a Social Security number;
- Check on your earnings record;
- Apply for Social Security benefits, SSI,
hospital insurance protection, and extra help with Medicare prescription drug costs;
- Enroll for medical insurance;
- Receive assistance in applying for food stamps; and
- Get full information about individual and family rights and obligations under the law.
Note: There is no charge for the services of the office staff.“
How Do I Apply For A New Or Replacement Social Security Number (SSN) In Santa Fe, New Mexico?
“You can get an original Social Security card or a replacement card if yours is lost or stolen. There is no charge for a Social Security card. This service is free.
You can use a my Social Security account to request a replacement Social Security card online if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen age 18 years or older with a U.S. mailing address;
- Are not requesting a name change or any other change to your card; and
- Have a driver’s license or a state-issued identification card from one of the states listed.
If you cannot apply for a card online, you will need to show the required documents. We need to see different documents depending on your citizenship and the type of card you are requesting.
See Learn What Documents You Need to find out what documents you will have to show. Fill out and print an Application for a Social Security Card; and take or mail your application and documents to your local Social Security office.
How Do I Schedule, Reschedule Or Cancel An Appointment At The Santa Fe, New Mexico Social Security Office?
- Spouses; and
If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by:
Calling us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday; or Contacting your local Social Security office.”