Albany Social Security Office
The Albany Social Security office located at 11 A Clinton Ave offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Albany SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Albany Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Albany Social Security phone number?
- What are the Albany Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Albany SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Albany SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Albany office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Albany Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Albany office?
Albany, NY SSA Office Address
Albany, NY 12207
Albany NY SSA Office Phone Number
Albany NY SSA Office Website
Albany NY Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Albany Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM