Bronx Social Security Office
The Bronx Social Security office located at 2501 Grand Concourse offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Bronx SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Bronx Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Bronx Social Security phone number?
- What are the Bronx Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Bronx SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Bronx SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Bronx office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Bronx Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Bronx office?
Bronx, NY SSA Office Address
Bronx, NY 10468
Bronx NY SSA Office Phone Number
Bronx NY SSA Office Website
Bronx NY Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Bronx Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM