Syracuse Social Security Office
The Syracuse Social Security office located at 100 S Clinton St offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Syracuse SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Syracuse Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Syracuse Social Security phone number?
- What are the Syracuse Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Syracuse SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Syracuse SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Syracuse office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Syracuse Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Syracuse office?
Syracuse, NY SSA Office Address
Syracuse, NY 13261
Syracuse NY SSA Office Phone Number
Syracuse NY SSA Office Website
Syracuse NY Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Syracuse Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM