East Liverpool, Ohio Social Security Office
Find the nearest East Liverpool, Ohio Social Security Office to get more information, such as:
- East Liverpool, Ohio Social Security Office phone number
- East Liverpool, Ohio Social Security Office address
- East Liverpool, Ohio Social Security Office hours of operation
East Liverpool, Ohio Social Security Office Services Include:
- Apply for SSA Retirement Benefits
- Apply for Social Security Disability – SSDI OR, Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Apply for Medicare
- Help with Medicare prescription drugs
- Check on disability application status
- Appeal a disability decision
- Obtain Social Security forms
- Obtain Publications
- Obtain an SSN Card
- Get A Replacement SSN Card
- Obtain replacement Medicare card
Visit your local East Liverpool, Ohio Social Security Office to get help from the Social Security Administration.
Frequently Asked Questions at East Liverpool, Ohio Social Security Office
- How do I apply for Social Security disability benefits?
Social Security offers an online disability application. Applying online for disability benefits offers several advantages: 1. You can start your disability claim immediately. There is no need to wait for an appointment; 2. You can apply from the convenience of your home, or on any computer; and 3. You can avoid trips to a Social Security office, saving you time and money. Other ways to apply for disability: Call 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778), Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm; or Contact your local Social East Liverpool, Ohio Security office.
- How do I change or correct my name on my Social Security card?
If you legally change your name because of marriage, divorce, court order or any other reason, you must tell Social Security so you can get a corrected card. You cannot apply for a card online. There is no charge for a Social Security card. This service is free. The same applies once you receive the I-766 card, Employment Authorization Document (EAD), from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and bring required evidence. Learn More About Required Documents.
- How do I get a new or replacement Social Security Card?
If your Social Security card is lost or stolen you can replace it through the Social Security Administration (SSA) website www.ssa.gov, or by visiting your local East Liverpool, Ohio SSA office or mail your application and documents to your local Social Security office.
- How do I sign up for Medicare?
If you already get Social Security benefits, you will be automatically enrolled in Medicare Hospital Insurance (Part A) and Medical Insurance (Part B). If you don’t get Social Security benefits and are not ready to apply for them yet, you should sign up for Medicare three months before your 65th birthday. The easiest way to apply for Medicare is by using the online application.
- Can I schedule an appointment with the East Liverpool, Ohio Social Security office?
The SSA does not have an online appointment scheduler.
- How do I find out my Social Security benefits?
Sign up for your "My Social Security" account online to review your information, apply for benefits and manage your account. Visit www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and select "Create an Account".
East Liverpool, Ohio Additional ResourcesDisability Offices in East Liverpool, Ohio
Social Security Disability Attorney East Liverpool, Ohio
USPS Post Office Near Me East Liverpool, Ohio
Home Insurance Rates East Liverpool, Ohio
Car Insurance Rates East Liverpool, Ohio
Shop and Compare Insurance Rates
DUI Lawyers in East Liverpool, Ohio
East Liverpool, Ohio Training ResourcesNursing Programs in East Liverpool, Ohio
Ohio Life Coach Training