Eugene Social Security Office
The Eugene Social Security office located at 2504 Oakmont Way offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Eugene SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Eugene Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Eugene Social Security phone number?
- What are the Eugene Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Eugene SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Eugene SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Eugene office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Eugene Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Eugene office?
Eugene, OR SSA Office Address
Eugene, OR 97401
Eugene OR SSA Office Phone Number
Eugene OR SSA Office Website
Eugene OR Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Eugene Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM