Erie Social Security Office
The Erie Social Security office located at 717 State St offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Erie SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Erie Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Erie Social Security phone number?
- What are the Erie Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Erie SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Erie SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Erie office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Erie Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Erie office?
Erie, PA SSA Office Address
Erie, PA 16501
Erie PA SSA Office Phone Number
Erie PA SSA Office Website
Erie PA Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Erie Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM