Pittsburgh Social Security Office
The Pittsburgh Social Security office located at 921 Penn Ave offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Pittsburgh SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Pittsburgh Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Pittsburgh Social Security phone number?
- What are the Pittsburgh Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Pittsburgh SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Pittsburgh SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Pittsburgh office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Pittsburgh Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Pittsburgh office?
Pittsburgh, PA SSA Office Address
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Pittsburgh PA SSA Office Phone Number
Pittsburgh PA SSA Office Website
Pittsburgh PA Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Pittsburgh Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM