Social Security Office Providence, Rhode Island Near Me
Are you looking for the nearest Social Security Administration Office (SSA) in Providence, Rhode Island?
Below are SSA office locations near Providence, Rhode Island. Find the phone number, address, office hours, and other information about the local Providence, Rhode Island SSA office.
If you have visited a local Social Security office in Providence, Rhode Island, please take a few moments to review the office so that other visitors know what to expect when visiting!
Local Providence, Rhode Island Social Security office provides the following services:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for Social Security Disability – SSDI OR, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Providence, Rhode Island
- Apply for Medicare in Providence, Rhode Island
- Help with Medicare prescription drugs in Providence, Rhode Island
- Check on disability application status
- Appeal a disability decision
- Obtain Social Security forms
- Obtain Publications
- Obtain an SSN Card
- Get A Replacement SSN Card
- Obtain a replacement Medicare card
Social Security Offices Providence, Rhode Island Near Me
- Social Security Office Warwick Near Me 02886 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Providence Near Me 02903 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Pawtucket Near Me 02860 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Attleboro Near Me 02703 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Woonsocket Near Me 02895 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
Social Security Office Providence, Rhode Island Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Local Phone Number For The Social Security Office In Providence, Rhode Island?
You can call toll-free at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
What Services Can The Local Providence, Rhode Island Social Security Office Provide?
- Apply for a Social Security number;
- Check on your earnings record;
- Apply for Social Security benefits, SSI, hospital insurance protection, and extra help with Medicare prescription drug costs;
- Enroll for medical insurance;
- Receive assistance in applying for food stamps; and
- Get full information about individual and family rights and obligations under the law.
Note: There is no charge for the services of the SSA office staff.
How Do I Apply For A New Or Replacement Social Security Number (SSN) In Providence, Rhode Island?
You can get an original Social Security card or a replacement card if yours is lost or stolen. There is no charge for a Social Security card. This service is free from the SSA.
You can use a my Social Security account to request a replacement Social Security card online if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen age 18 years or older with a U.S. mailing address;
- Are not requesting a name change or any other change to your card; and
- Have a driver’s license or a state-issued identification card from one of the states listed.
You must show the required documents if you cannot apply for a card online. We need to see different documents depending on your citizenship and the type of card you request.
See Learn What Documents You Need to find out what documents you must show. Fill out and print an Application for a Social Security Card; and take or mail your application and documents to your local Social Security office.
How Do I Schedule, Reschedule Or Cancel An Appointment At The Providence, Rhode Island Social Security Office?
- Spouses; and
If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by:
Calling us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday; or Contacting your local Social Security office.”
Providence, Rhode Island Additional ResourcesDisability Offices in Providence, Rhode Island
Social Security Disability Attorney Providence, Rhode Island
USPS Post Office Near Me Providence, Rhode Island
Home Insurance Rates Providence, Rhode Island
Car Insurance Rates Providence, Rhode Island
Shop and Compare Insurance Rates
DUI Lawyers in Providence, Rhode Island
Providence, Rhode Island Training ResourcesNursing Programs in Providence, Rhode Island
Rhode Island Life Coach Training