Social Security Office Brenham, Texas Near Me
Are you looking for the nearest Social Security Administration Office (SSA) in Brenham, Texas?
Below are SSA office locations near Brenham, Texas. Find the phone number, address, office hours, and other information about the local Brenham, Texas SSA office.
If you have visited a local Social Security office in Brenham, Texas, please take a few moments to review the office so that other visitors know what to expect when visiting!
Local Brenham, Texas Social Security office provides the following services:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for Social Security Disability – SSDI OR, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Brenham, Texas
- Apply for Medicare in Brenham, Texas
- Help with Medicare prescription drugs in Brenham, Texas
- Check on disability application status
- Appeal a disability decision
- Obtain Social Security forms
- Obtain Publications
- Obtain an SSN Card
- Get A Replacement SSN Card
- Obtain a replacement Medicare card
Social Security Offices Brenham, Texas Near Me
- Social Security Office Houston Near Me 77099 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Houston Near Me 77040 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Brenham Near Me 77833 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Conroe Near Me 77304 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Bryan Near Me 77802 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
Social Security Office Brenham, Texas Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Local Phone Number For The Social Security Office In Brenham, Texas?
You can call toll-free at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
What Services Can The Local Brenham, Texas Social Security Office Provide?
- Apply for a Social Security number;
- Check on your earnings record;
- Apply for Social Security benefits, SSI, hospital insurance protection, and extra help with Medicare prescription drug costs;
- Enroll for medical insurance;
- Receive assistance in applying for food stamps; and
- Get full information about individual and family rights and obligations under the law.
Note: There is no charge for the services of the SSA office staff.
How Do I Apply For A New Or Replacement Social Security Number (SSN) In Brenham, Texas?
You can get an original Social Security card or a replacement card if yours is lost or stolen. There is no charge for a Social Security card. This service is free from the SSA.
You can use a my Social Security account to request a replacement Social Security card online if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen age 18 years or older with a U.S. mailing address;
- Are not requesting a name change or any other change to your card; and
- Have a driver’s license or a state-issued identification card from one of the states listed.
You must show the required documents if you cannot apply for a card online. We need to see different documents depending on your citizenship and the type of card you request.
See Learn What Documents You Need to find out what documents you must show. Fill out and print an Application for a Social Security Card; and take or mail your application and documents to your local Social Security office.
How Do I Schedule, Reschedule Or Cancel An Appointment At The Brenham, Texas Social Security Office?
- Spouses; and
If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by:
Calling us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday; or Contacting your local Social Security office.”
Brenham, Texas Additional ResourcesDisability Offices in Brenham, Texas
Social Security Disability Attorney Brenham, Texas
USPS Post Office Near Me Brenham, Texas
Home Insurance Rates Brenham, Texas
Car Insurance Rates Brenham, Texas
Shop and Compare Insurance Rates
DUI Lawyers in Brenham, Texas
Brenham, Texas Training ResourcesNursing Programs in Brenham, Texas
Texas Life Coach Training