Social Security Office Fort Worth, Texas Near Me
Are you looking for the nearest Social Security Administration Office (SSA) in Fort Worth, Texas?
Below are SSA office locations near Fort Worth, Texas. Find the phone number, address, office hours, and other information about the local Fort Worth, Texas SSA office.
If you have visited a local Social Security office in Fort Worth, Texas, please take a few moments to review the office so that other visitors know what to expect when visiting!
Local Fort Worth, Texas Social Security office provides the following services:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for Social Security Disability – SSDI OR, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Fort Worth, Texas
- Apply for Medicare in Fort Worth, Texas
- Help with Medicare prescription drugs in Fort Worth, Texas
- Check on disability application status
- Appeal a disability decision
- Obtain Social Security forms
- Obtain Publications
- Obtain an SSN Card
- Get A Replacement SSN Card
- Obtain a replacement Medicare card
Social Security Offices Fort Worth, Texas Near Me
- Social Security Office Cleburne Near Me 76033 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Fort Worth Near Me 76133 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Dallas Near Me 75237 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Fort Worth Near Me 76102 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Grand Prairie Near Me 75050 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
Social Security Office Fort Worth, Texas Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Local Phone Number For The Social Security Office In Fort Worth, Texas?
You can call toll-free at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
What Services Can The Local Fort Worth, Texas Social Security Office Provide?
- Apply for a Social Security number;
- Check on your earnings record;
- Apply for Social Security benefits, SSI, hospital insurance protection, and extra help with Medicare prescription drug costs;
- Enroll for medical insurance;
- Receive assistance in applying for food stamps; and
- Get full information about individual and family rights and obligations under the law.
Note: There is no charge for the services of the SSA office staff.
How Do I Apply For A New Or Replacement Social Security Number (SSN) In Fort Worth, Texas?
You can get an original Social Security card or a replacement card if yours is lost or stolen. There is no charge for a Social Security card. This service is free from the SSA.
You can use a my Social Security account to request a replacement Social Security card online if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen age 18 years or older with a U.S. mailing address;
- Are not requesting a name change or any other change to your card; and
- Have a driver’s license or a state-issued identification card from one of the states listed.
You must show the required documents if you cannot apply for a card online. We need to see different documents depending on your citizenship and the type of card you request.
See Learn What Documents You Need to find out what documents you must show. Fill out and print an Application for a Social Security Card; and take or mail your application and documents to your local Social Security office.
How Do I Schedule, Reschedule Or Cancel An Appointment At The Fort Worth, Texas Social Security Office?
- Spouses; and
If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by:
Calling us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday; or Contacting your local Social Security office.”
Fort Worth, Texas Additional ResourcesDisability Offices in Fort Worth, Texas
Social Security Disability Attorney Fort Worth, Texas
USPS Post Office Near Me Fort Worth, Texas
Home Insurance Rates Fort Worth, Texas
Car Insurance Rates Fort Worth, Texas
Shop and Compare Insurance Rates
DUI Lawyers in Fort Worth, Texas
Fort Worth, Texas Training ResourcesNursing Programs in Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Life Coach Training