Social Security Office Utah Near Me
Are you looking for the nearest Social Security Administration Office (SSA) in Utah?
Below are SSA office locations near Utah. Find the phone number, address, office hours, and other information about the local Utah SSA office.
If you have visited a local Social Security office in Utah, please take a few moments to review the office so that other visitors know what to expect when visiting!
Local Utah Social Security office provides the following services:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for Social Security Disability – SSDI OR, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Utah
- Apply for Medicare in Utah
- Help with Medicare prescription drugs in Utah
- Check on disability application status
- Appeal a disability decision
- Obtain Social Security forms
- Obtain Publications
- Obtain an SSN Card
- Get A Replacement SSN Card
- Obtain a replacement Medicare card
Social Security Offices Utah Near Me
- Social Security Office Grand Junction Near Me 81506 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Provo Near Me 84601 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office South Jordan Near Me 84095 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Salt Lake City Near Me 84111 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Ogden Near Me 84401 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
Social Security Office Utah Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Local Phone Number For The Social Security Office In Utah?
You can call toll-free at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
What Services Can The Local Utah Social Security Office Provide?
- Apply for a Social Security number;
- Check on your earnings record;
- Apply for Social Security benefits, SSI, hospital insurance protection, and extra help with Medicare prescription drug costs;
- Enroll for medical insurance;
- Receive assistance in applying for food stamps; and
- Get full information about individual and family rights and obligations under the law.
Note: There is no charge for the services of the SSA office staff.
How Do I Apply For A New Or Replacement Social Security Number (SSN) In Utah?
You can get an original Social Security card or a replacement card if yours is lost or stolen. There is no charge for a Social Security card. This service is free from the SSA.
You can use a my Social Security account to request a replacement Social Security card online if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen age 18 years or older with a U.S. mailing address;
- Are not requesting a name change or any other change to your card; and
- Have a driver’s license or a state-issued identification card from one of the states listed.
You must show the required documents if you cannot apply for a card online. We need to see different documents depending on your citizenship and the type of card you request.
See Learn What Documents You Need to find out what documents you must show. Fill out and print an Application for a Social Security Card; and take or mail your application and documents to your local Social Security office.
How Do I Schedule, Reschedule Or Cancel An Appointment At The Utah Social Security Office?
- Spouses; and
If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by:
Calling us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday; or Contacting your local Social Security office.”
Utah Additional ResourcesDisability Offices in Utah
Social Security Disability Attorney Utah
USPS Post Office Near Me Utah
Home Insurance Rates Utah
Car Insurance Rates Utah
Shop and Compare Insurance Rates
DUI Lawyers in Utah
Utah Training ResourcesNursing Programs in Utah
Utah Life Coach Training