Social Security Office College Place, Washington Near Me
Are you looking for the nearest Social Security Administration Office (SSA) in College Place, Washington?
Below are SSA office locations near College Place, Washington. Find the phone number, address, office hours, and other information about the local College Place, Washington SSA office.
If you have visited a local Social Security office in College Place, Washington, please take a few moments to review the office so that other visitors know what to expect when visiting!
Local College Place, Washington Social Security office provides the following services:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for Social Security Disability – SSDI OR, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) College Place, Washington
- Apply for Medicare in College Place, Washington
- Help with Medicare prescription drugs in College Place, Washington
- Check on disability application status
- Appeal a disability decision
- Obtain Social Security forms
- Obtain Publications
- Obtain an SSN Card
- Get A Replacement SSN Card
- Obtain a replacement Medicare card
Social Security Offices College Place, Washington Near Me
- Social Security Office La Grande Near Me 97850 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Pendleton Near Me 97801 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office College Place Near Me 99324 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Kennewick Near Me 99336 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
- Social Security Office Lewiston Near Me 83501 – Phone Number, Hours, Appointment
Social Security Office College Place, Washington Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Local Phone Number For The Social Security Office In College Place, Washington?
You can call toll-free at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
What Services Can The Local College Place, Washington Social Security Office Provide?
- Apply for a Social Security number;
- Check on your earnings record;
- Apply for Social Security benefits, SSI, hospital insurance protection, and extra help with Medicare prescription drug costs;
- Enroll for medical insurance;
- Receive assistance in applying for food stamps; and
- Get full information about individual and family rights and obligations under the law.
Note: There is no charge for the services of the SSA office staff.
How Do I Apply For A New Or Replacement Social Security Number (SSN) In College Place, Washington?
You can get an original Social Security card or a replacement card if yours is lost or stolen. There is no charge for a Social Security card. This service is free from the SSA.
You can use a my Social Security account to request a replacement Social Security card online if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen age 18 years or older with a U.S. mailing address;
- Are not requesting a name change or any other change to your card; and
- Have a driver’s license or a state-issued identification card from one of the states listed.
You must show the required documents if you cannot apply for a card online. We need to see different documents depending on your citizenship and the type of card you request.
See Learn What Documents You Need to find out what documents you must show. Fill out and print an Application for a Social Security Card; and take or mail your application and documents to your local Social Security office.
How Do I Schedule, Reschedule Or Cancel An Appointment At The College Place, Washington Social Security Office?
- Spouses; and
If you do not want to apply for benefits online, or you need to speak to us for any other reason, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by:
Calling us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday; or Contacting your local Social Security office.”
College Place, Washington Additional ResourcesDisability Offices in College Place, Washington
Social Security Disability Attorney College Place, Washington
USPS Post Office Near Me College Place, Washington
Home Insurance Rates College Place, Washington
Car Insurance Rates College Place, Washington
Shop and Compare Insurance Rates
DUI Lawyers in College Place, Washington
College Place, Washington Training ResourcesNursing Programs in College Place, Washington
Washington Life Coach Training