Kenosha Social Security Office
The Kenosha Social Security office located at 5624 6th Ave offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Kenosha SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Kenosha Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Kenosha Social Security phone number?
- What are the Kenosha Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Kenosha SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Kenosha SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Kenosha office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Kenosha Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Kenosha office?
Kenosha, WI SSA Office Address
Kenosha, WI 53140
Kenosha WI SSA Office Phone Number
Kenosha WI SSA Office Website
Kenosha WI Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Kenosha Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM