Lancaster Social Security Office
The Lancaster Social Security office located at 175 W Alona Ln offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Lancaster SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Lancaster Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Lancaster Social Security phone number?
- What are the Lancaster Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Lancaster SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Lancaster SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Lancaster office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Lancaster Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Lancaster office?
Lancaster, WI SSA Office Address
Lancaster, WI 53813
Lancaster WI SSA Office Phone Number
Lancaster WI SSA Office Website
Lancaster WI Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Lancaster Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM