Madison Social Security Office
The Madison Social Security office located at 6011 Odana Rd offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Madison SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Madison Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Madison Social Security phone number?
- What are the Madison Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Madison SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Madison SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Madison office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Madison Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Madison office?
Madison, WI SSA Office Address
Madison, WI 53719
Madison WI SSA Office Phone Number
Madison WI SSA Office Website
Madison WI Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Madison Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM