Milwaukee Social Security Office
The Milwaukee Social Security office located at 310 W Wisconsin Ave offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Milwaukee SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Milwaukee Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Milwaukee Social Security phone number?
- What are the Milwaukee Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Milwaukee SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Milwaukee SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Milwaukee office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Milwaukee Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Milwaukee office?
Milwaukee, WI SSA Office Address
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Milwaukee WI SSA Office Phone Number
Milwaukee WI SSA Office Website
Milwaukee WI Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Milwaukee Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM