Portage Social Security Office
The Portage Social Security office located at 2875 Village Rd offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Portage SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Portage Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Portage Social Security phone number?
- What are the Portage Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Portage SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Portage SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Portage office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Portage Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Portage office?
Portage, WI SSA Office Address
Portage, WI 53901
Portage WI SSA Office Phone Number
Portage WI SSA Office Website
Portage WI Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Portage Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM