Aurora Social Security Office
The Aurora Social Security office located at 1325 N. Lake Street offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Aurora SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Aurora Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Aurora Social Security phone number?
- What are the Aurora Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Aurora SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Aurora SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Aurora office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Aurora Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Aurora office?
Aurora, IL SSA Office Address
Aurora, IL 60506
Aurora IL SSA Office Phone Number
Aurora IL SSA Office Website
Aurora IL Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Aurora Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM