Chicago Social Security Office
The Chicago Social Security office located at 4631 S Ashland Ave offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Chicago SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Chicago Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Chicago Social Security phone number?
- What are the Chicago Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Chicago SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Chicago SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Chicago office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Chicago Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Chicago office?
Chicago, IL SSA Office Address
Chicago, IL 60609
Chicago IL SSA Office Phone Number
Chicago IL SSA Office Website
Chicago IL Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Chicago Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM