Bloomington Social Security Office
The Bloomington Social Security office located at 515 W Patterson Drive offers services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more. Below is more information about the local Bloomington SSA office including address, hours of operation, phone number, and questions about making an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Bloomington Social Security Office affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is the Bloomington Social Security phone number?
- What are the Bloomington Social Security office hours?
- Can I apply for Social Security disability benefits at the Bloomington SSA Office?
- Can I change or correct my name on my Social Security card at the Bloomington SSA Office?
- Can I get a new or replacement Social Security Card at the Bloomington office?
- Can I schedule an appointment at the Bloomington Social Security office?
- Can I find out about my Social Security benefits at the Bloomington office?
Bloomington, IN SSA Office Address
Bloomington, IN 47403
Bloomington IN SSA Office Phone Number
Bloomington IN SSA Office Website
Bloomington IN Social Security Office Hours
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Bloomington Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM